DJI Phantom Remote Control Installation Service
Don't want to risk doing the modification yourself? Send it to us and we'll do the dirty work for you! The cost includes the labor and return shipping.
ONLY FOR PHANTOM 3 OR PHANTOM 4 REMOTE CONTROLS.
- Please note, we will pair your transmitter with our drone to make sure everything is working properly. You will have to re-pair it to your drone upon return
- We do not sell the antenna cables separately from our DBS Itelite antennas. For us to do the modification, you need to either purchase the DBS Itelite antenna from us, or send us the cables.
- Upon purchase, please download the liability waiver and fill out the return form and include this with your transmitter. Without the waiver being signed, we cannot proceed with the modification. Click the link below to download.
- You need to send us the remote at your own expense, unless you choose our pick-up service (see below). PLEASE PACK IT VERY CAREFULLY!
- You can optionally choose to let us provide you with a return label and organize the pick-up of your controller - this is available in most European countries at a supplementas selectable above. Pick-up in some countries is more expensive or not possible; you will be informed after placing the order if this is the case.
DISCLAIMER: Whether DJI will admit it or not, they had a bad batch of plastic which is mainly affecting GL300B users. The plastic is very brittle and the screw posts are usually broken when I receive the transmitter. This is not due to shipping, but from the screws being screwed in at the factory. I've seen it on a few other models. but mainly the GL300B transmitter. I will do my best to repair them with glue.
Turnaround time is 1-4 days after I receive the transmitter. Weather permitting, I try to test each one to make sure it's functioning properly. If weather doesn't allow, I will test all of the controls indoor.
We Also Recommend