Itelite DBS MaxxRange antenna for Typhoon H
This large MaxxRange antenna is only for the new ST16+ (and ST24+) remote for the Yuneec Typhoon H! Make sure your Typhoon H remote has 3 antennas. The new remote is delivered with the RealSense version but also with newer non-RealSense versions of the Typhoon H).
It is also possible to modify an original ST16 controller into a ST16+ controller. This is not easy and will void your warranty. See this movie for more information. We do not recommend this mod and suggest to buy the antenna made for your remote!
This antenna is plug & play. No modification to the drone or transmitter.
- Black antenna range extending system for the Yuneec Typhoon H, remote control ST16+ & ST24+
- Easy Installation
- No soldering required
- Compact design
- No modification to the drone itself
- The best complete antenna solution
- Experience the benefit of linear polarized antennas with low signal rejection for superior video streaming
- The only, well thought out, all in one, antenna solution, designed and engineered specifically toward your Yuneec product
- Designed and tested by world record setting FPV Quadcopter pilot "DBS"
PLEASE NOTE: some ST16 remote controls have connectors that are a bit too short. The easiest way to solve this is to remove the washer on the connector. Remove the nut carefully, take out the washer and retighten the nut. Make sure you don’t over tighten the nut and also make sure the connector doesn’t go inside the ST16 while doing this. You can see there is now 0.5 mm space between connector and nut.
We Also Recommend